Bids From Professionals(21)
Amit BhargavaCompany Secretary
Varanasi/Uttar PradeshRs 632.50
PRITESH CHINCHOLEChartered Accountant
Chennai/Tamil NaduRs 1277.65
CA SalilChartered Accountant
JIJO JOSEPHChartered Accountant
Chennai/Tamil NaduRs 1461.65
Manish DalmiaChartered Accountant
Dhiraj SwainChartered Accountant
VINIT MOONDRAChartered Accountant
Bhavana MukeshChartered Accountant
Ankit ChaudharyChartered Accountant
Calcutta/West BengalRs 1650.00
Chennai/Tamil NaduRs 1897.50
ABDUL KHADERChartered Accountant
Chennai/Tamil NaduRs 2530.00
RISHABH AGARWALChartered Accountant
Calcutta/West BengalRs 2530.00
Raj KumarChartered Accountant
Ankit MittalChartered Accountant
ROHIN KOPPURAVURIChartered Accountant
Hyderabad/Andhra PradeshRs 5060.00
Chennai/Tamil NaduRs 6325.00
Navneet RathiChartered Accountant
Hyderabad/Andhra PradeshRs 6325.00
SANJAY GUPTAChartered Accountant
ANIL AgarwalChartered Accountant
CA GAURAVChartered Accountant
Did You Know
1. A PAN is a 10 digit alpha numeric identification number, issued by the Income tax department of India.
2. PAN card is COMPULSORY for the following person(s):
- 1. Any person liable to pay income tax.
- 2. Any business or profession liable to pay income tax.
- 3. Any registered charitable or religious trusts.
- 4. Any person liable to pay any other tax in the nature of wealth tax, VAT, service tax, etc.
- 5. Any person liable to deduct or collect tax under the Income Tax Act.
3. PAN can be applied voluntarily. PAN serves as an acceptable proof of identity with several authorities and financial institutions.
4. Uses of PAN:
- 1. Serves as a valid proof of identity.
- 2. Requisite for filing income tax returns in India.
- 3. Is mandatory if you wish to engage in an investment or financial transaction.
- 4. Essential to obtain requisite business registrations and to commence a business.
- 5. Availing any loans/mortgages.